Friday, April 6, 2007

5 things you don't know about me

Evan tagged me so with a '5 things you don't know about me' post. So here it goes:

  1. I am a hockey fanatic. It started when I was a kid watching DU hockey and with the NHL playoffs about to start, this is my favorite time of the year. Too bad it looks like my team is going to finish just out of the playoffs this year despite a valiant effort.

  2. In grade school I told a teacher I did not need to write my term paper because I was going to play professional baseball. I was promptly suspended for the remainder of the season.

  3. To relax on the weekends and vacations I like to ride dirt bikes. My favorite place to ride is Ouray, CO but I am going to give Moab a try in June.

  4. I once wrote my own intrusion detection program that would compare the MD5 hashes of a file system and report any files that had been changed since the last scan.....in VBScript.

  5. Today I forwarded my desk phone line to Office Communications Server.


Now it's my turn: Matt Stehle and Josh Maher

No comments: